Manager - B2B Sales & Client Onboarding - Hospitality/FMCG (1-13 yrs)
FMCG B2B Sales & Client Onboarding Manager
- In this role, you will be facilitating the function of Business Development and aiding in specific strides of sustenance, growth and expansion.
- You will be required to identify potential high-end brands or premium service providers to partner with Smitten and build a pipeline of opportunities based on existing/new contacts.
- You will also be responsible for structuring the right proposals including commercials, business targets, requirements, incentive structure, legal and operational implications for every partnership deal.
- You will also lead the implementation of various initiatives cross-functionally (marketing, category management, engineering) to identify roadblocks and work on strategic client development efforts.
- Be the key point of contact for a selected set of brands, plan their roadmap on Smytten to achieve specific targets & execute the same
- Manage complete promotion planning and execution
- Work closely with cross-functional teams within Smytten to grow partnerships
- Track Key Performance Indicators agreed with the brand and study the impact of the same on the sales
- Represent the company at industry events, which will include any kind of activation, consumer engagement, and partner interaction, speaker sessions, etc.
- Research new brands/categories that can be onboarded.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a self-starter, with out-of-the-box and strategic thinking abilities.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player. Negotiating skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- 1-2 years experience in e-commerce/sales/marketing/business development in the luxury, hospitality or FMCG industry