Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:258 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - B2B Sales - Advertising Business (5-12 yrs)
Sales Manager - B2B Sales (Women currently on job break only).
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy for Amazon's, fast-growing advertising business, by engaging with media agencies and brands.
- She will work closely with senior leadership teams as well as the global product organization to offer the right advertising products to the right advertiser audiences, optimized for the Indian market.
- The ideal candidate will have a strategy/BD/sales background preferably with revenue responsibility.
- A proven track record of building partnerships and working in a complex, cross functional environment is a key requirement.
- She must also possess strong communications skills and the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions to internal and external stakeholders. She will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
- The India Advertising business is a strategic start-up with support and interest from business units across the company as well as Amazon's top management. We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future.
Key job responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the ad sales team, helping to drive overall Amazon Advertising strategy and business growth.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with brands
- Build scale into the business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, program and marketing teams) to develop joint business plans and upsell opportunities.
- Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
- MBA with 4+ years of experience with 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, business development or partner management.
- Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people.
- Experience in advertising
- Experience in B2B sales/ business development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.