Director at Zalent Consulting
Views:4578 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Manager/AVP - Investment Banking - Equity Capital Markets (5-10 yrs)
About Zalent Consulting - we are a leading BFSI and Tech focused search firm aspiring to provide high quality experience for to clients and candidates. Visit our website - www.zalent.in.
Our client is a leading Indian brokerage house known for its equity research and PMS products. They are now looking to grow their Investment Banking team in Equity Capital Markets.
THE INCUMBENT WILL:
1. Participate in mandate origination to closure in equity capital markets, will execute IPO, QIP, Rights Issues, etc.
2. Strong hands-on knowledge of accounting, equity value, enterprise value, DCF analysis, and transaction modeling
3. Must have worked on client syndication, demand generation, investor relations, and marketing/road shows
4. Sector agnostic/multiple sector experience in financial modeling, balance sheet analysis, and regulations
5. Support the coverage banker in providing market intelligence and business opportunities
6. Accompany senior bankers in client pitches and secondary research for respective industry
7. Deep understanding of SEBI/RBI regulations and compliance in drafting and filing of all regulatory documentation in primary and secondary markets
1. 5 - 10 years of Investment Banking experience, with at least 3-4 years in ECM
2. Must have participated in at least 5 or more end-to-end IPO/QIP deals and worked on client pitches
3. Preferred experience of running mandates across multiple sectors