Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:3336 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/AVP - Financial Controller - Investment Bank - CA (5-12 yrs)
Manager/AVP - Financial controller
Must-Have: Incumbent should have experience in Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, LEC
JD Finance Controller
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Chartered Accountant with 5+ years experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
- Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities.
- Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting
- Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook.