Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:3360 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/AVP - Financial Controller - Investment Bank - CA (5-12 yrs)
Manager/AVP - Financial controller
Must-Have: Incumbent should have experience in Regulatory Reporting, Financial Reporting, LEC
JD Finance Controller
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written - at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Chartered Accountant with 5+ years experience (will vary depend on level) preferably with financial services industry.
- Investment banking product knowledge including derivatives, equities and debt securities.
- Strong accounting knowledge with experience in Book closure and finalizing accounts
- Ability to multi-task under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and quality.
- Good knowledge of working on templates for FINREP & Statistical reporting
- Good Communication and organizational skills including partnering skills and pro-activeness.
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access and Outlook.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.