Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:1552 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager/AVP - Business Intelligence & Data Visualization - KPO (9-14 yrs)
Manager / AVP Business Intelligence & Data Analytics for a Global MNC, Bangalore.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading a team of 10+ BA and Business Intelligence Engineers in applying analytics to solve customer and associate problems
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Deliver business insights which help drive improvement in our defect metrics and drive customer satisfaction across Amazon India and other operating unit
- Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources into a digestible and actionable format to drive change via new analytics and ML initiatives
- Work closely with Business and Software team to build data pipelines to support ML models' design, implementation and deployment in production
- Collaborate with functional, business and technology leaders to deliver analytical solutions that address customer and associate problems, to build scalable decision support tools and to automate reporting an analytics insights generation
- Support Program, Product, ML and other cross-functional team in execution of analytical initiatives.
- Scope, document and submit requirements for systems changes, backed up by business case and impact analysis.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot operational data-quality issues.
- Review and audit existing ETL jobs and queries.
- Recommending improvements to back-end data sources for increased accuracy and simplicity.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- 9-14 years of professional experience with 5+years in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, machine learning, software development or related fields
- 5+ years of direct people management experience
- 5+ years of hands-on coding experience
- Existing knowledge of AWS platform and services such as S3, Redshift, DataLakes, ETL
- Proficient in SQL, C++, Java, Databases
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with Data Engineers and BI Engineers to mine the right data sources efficiently and accurately
- Hands-on experience on managing complex and diverse data sources on a regular basis
- Detail-oriented with aptitude for solving unstructured problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to take complex business problems and translate them into clear and accurate results
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause/ analyses
Preferred qualifications :
- 9-14 years of experience
- Master's degree, MBA or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related business field.
- Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksight)
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion
- Experience developing Python applications in a production environment
- Experience building and maintaining data pipelines and warehouses for ML systems
- Experience of modelling techniques and methods.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.