CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:124 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Audit - CA - APAC (2-5 yrs)
- Participating in the coordination of audit contents, objective and schedule in order to ensure an efficient accomplishment of the audit, together with the department(s) audited.
- Gathering, analyzing and evaluating audit relevant data prior to the start of the audit in order to improve the result and the quality of the audit under the professional guidance of the audit manager.
- Supporting the senior / project manager conducting the introductory meeting in order to ensure a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of the audit as well as a good cooperation with all parties concerned in the audited unit.
- Analysis and evaluation of processes of particular, individually audited topics within the scope of the audit conducted, at the same time development of proposals for process improvements and risk minimization, under the guidance of the senior / project manager.
- Under supervision: able to support special audits or investigations including due-diligence work, post-acquisition reviews and fraud investigations..
- Ability to gain the confidence and respect of management and staff through attributes such as professionalism and positive attitude.
- Ability to gather, analyse, and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise oral and written reports.
- Knowledge of International Auditing Standards
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organisation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.