Manager - Audit - Big4 - CA (5-8 yrs)
2nd Line of Defense - 2LoD-
Our focus continues to be on audit quality underpinned by professional skepticism, independence and strong professional capabilities and this becomes more critical in times such as now which are full of change, challenge and tremendous complexity. The 2LoD plays a vital role in enhancing audit quality by providing direct real time support and coaching to engagement teams before the audit opinions are signed, with the goal of helping the engagement team deliver an audit in accordance with relevant professional standards.
Position : Manager
1. Self-motivated, good in co-ordination and driving tasks to closure
2. Ability to work independently or with little monitoring and in teams is essential
3. Having strong understanding of KAM and Indian Auditing Standards
4. Good communication skills (oral and written)
5. Excellent drafting skills
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel is required
Job Description :
1. Independent in depth review of significant risks and area of focus on audit engagements
2. Help in achieving KAM compliant engagement files
3. Enhance the - learning on the job- for audit team members
4. Bring efficiency in audit approach
5. Contribute in other Q & R initiatives i.e. audit milestone monitoring, monthly Q & R MIS, standardization, specialists, audit quality project management etc.