Director at Connexio Search
Views:355 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Director - IT Deal Advisory/Strategy & Transactions - Consulting Firm (9-15 yrs)
Manager/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Director - IT Deal Advisory/Strategy & Transactions - Consulting Firm
A leading global consulting firm is looking to expand their IT Transactions team. The successful candidate will be exclusively focused on supporting transactions from an IT perspective, working primarily with Private Equity and Corporate clients executing deal mandates.
Your key responsibilities :
- As IT Deal Advisory Senior Manager/Manager within Transaction, Strategy and Execution team, you will be a vital member of the pre and post deal IT transactions team advising clients across all industries and sectors.
- Supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Use your IT and technology sector knowledge and work on projects across IT due diligence.
- Manage projects and day-to-day solve problems together with our team and the client.
- Be flexible to support on broader Cyber, Technology and Operational transaction work.
- Take ownership for Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) to ensure client work is delivered consistently and in compliance with the firm's quality standards.
- Contribute to the firm's practice development initiatives including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions, supporting the continued focus on the team as a great place to work.
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Minimum 5 years (Manager) or 10 years (Senior Manager) relevant IT M&A experience or IT and Technology experience in a large international company or (strategy) consulting/ professional services.
- Bachelors or Masters in a technical subject in the field (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information studies or similar).
- Have a broad knowledge range across IT strategy and governance, data management, cloud technologies and enterprise architecture.
- Ability to translate IT and technology experience in a transactions environment.
- Certifications in IT Governance, data management, cloud and architecture are a plus.
- Knowledge of key IT strategy and governance industry frameworks.
- Excellent analytical skills and the confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights.
- The ability to develop detailed, compelling and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various stakeholders.
- Being a quick learner to familiarize yourself in new sectors, as well as demonstrate the ability to structure complex problems to simpler underlying drivers.
- Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of the clients we serve.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong analytical ability in order to draw conclusions and triangulate from large amounts of unstructured information types and sources and excellent problem solving, project management und facilitation skills.
- A solution-oriented mind-set and an unyielding positive attitude to tasks and people.
- Understanding of budgeting process and IT financials.