Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:776 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Manager/Associate Director - M&A Consulting - FS Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence - Consulting Firm (7-13 yrs)
Manager/Associate Director - M&A Consulting - FS Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence
About the M&A Consulting Group :
- The M&A Consulting Group advises clients across the entire deal lifecycle right from pre deal to post deal phase while also supporting clients in designing their growth strategies.
- This Group largely assists client in developing future growth strategy, delivering on commercial diligence / business plan validation in specific transaction situations, providing post deal integration / separation support.
- As part of the strategy design vertical the group assists client in developing their business strategy targeting topline growth with focus on identifying both organic and inorganic routes of growth.
- To deliver on above significant focus lies on detailed market & value chain assessment, competitive Regulatory landscape assessment basis which strategy is drafted covering operating / business models, feasibility, options analysis.
- The Group focuses both on inbound/ outbound growth, M&A and Private Equity. They also assist clients in operationalizing business strategy and models. Commercial Diligence / Business Plan Validation also follow similar approach in terms of execution.
- The group serves leading Indian and international corporate, venture capital and private equity funds seeking to grow their businesses through organic means or M&A and investment.
Some of the group's key services include:
- Market Assessment and Feasibility Studies
- Market Entry Strategy
- Growth and Transformation Strategy
- Business Plan Development
- Business Due Diligence (Strategic / Commercial / Operational)
- Post-merger Integration and carve out assist
- Operating model design
- The group is focused on delivering deep insights in key industries such as Industrial Markets, Healthcare, Food & Agriculture, Transportation & Logistics, Power Utilities, Infrastructure, Media & Entertainment, Consumer Products, Retail, Real Estate, Financial Services and IT/ITeS.
The Role :
- The M&A Consulting Group is looking to hire a dynamic individual to drive growth and engagement delivery in its strategy vertical with focus on Financial Services Industry. The individual must have an exposure to one or more sub verticals within Financial Services namely Fintech, NBFC and micro-finance, banking, Insurance, AMC etc.
- The candidate would primarily be required to lead engagements across the group's focus services and support business development initiatives.
Additionally, the candidate would be required to participate in the following activities:
- Developing staff
- Shaping practice strategy
- Evaluating and managing risks arising from engagement selection and delivery
- Keeping abreast of market trends, M&A intelligence and competition in the sector
- Developing a strong network with peers and professionals in the field
- Representing the firm in seminars / conferences
The team assists clients across the breadth of advisory activities including strategy for new businesses and inorganic/ organic growth, new market entry, business plan validation and feasibility studies, transactions due diligence, business and organizational reviews, operations assessment.
The Candidate :
Candidates must have the following key skills:
- Industry analysis - ability to evaluate the trends, developments, key events that can have an impact on the industry - 3/4+ years for manager 5/6+ years of experience for AD
- Good understanding of key industry drivers - including player positioning and strategy
- Strong analytical bent of mind and a structured problem-solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking
- Benchmarking KPIs and indicating key differentiators
- Knowledge of available databases across the industry and experience in working on these databases
- Industry body understanding - understanding of operations, governance, reporting, periodically published database etc.
- Should have worked on proposals for assistance / experience working on RFPs floated by public sector units
- Impeccable communication (written and oral) skills
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to manage stringent deadlines and tough client situations, which may occasionally demand extended working hours
Candidates with the following skills will have a further advantage:
- Deep and direct client relationships
- Proven business development and practice / industry vertical leadership abilities
- Written point of view documents / industry reports / sector opinions etc.
- Have been part of any industry body summit
Qualifications Required :
- MBA (full time) from a premier business school (preferably IIMs / XLRI / FMS / SP Jain / JBIMS / ISB)
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience (strategy / consulting)
- Prior work experience with a top consulting organization will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.