HR Recruiter at Golden Hues Consultants
Views:799 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Assistant Vice President - Learning & Development - IT (10-14 yrs)
Reporting To: Vice President - Learning & Development
Work Experience: 10 to 14 years in Learning & Development with experience in facilitation and training delivery.
1. Working with business leaders and managers to identify training needs
2. Assess current learning and development arrangements and influence development activities within the business-lines to compliment the learning and development strategy of the organization.
3. Support the learning and development vision ensuring alignment.
4. Support the leadership development, and change management agenda of the organization, specifically promoting new ways.
5. Design and deliver development interventions as appropriate.
6. Management of the training budget
7. Provide regular management information regarding learning and development that fully informs the activities carried out within the business-lines.
8. Work in partnership with the L&D Team to effectively deliver, cost efficient training and learning initiatives to maximize employee potential.
Purpose of Position:
- Supporting the VP - L&D, this role will be responsible for the development and co-ordination of the organization's Learning and Development (L&D) strategy.
- The key duties will include the source and design of appropriate training and development initiatives necessary to meet current and future business objectives for the Business Plan.
- The candidate will embed a learning and development approach to support the evolution of the business-lines through an efficient and effective service. This approach will adopt best practices and utilize internal and external networks.
In order to achieve the above, the successful candidate must have a combination of the following skills and experience:
1. At least 7-10 years of experience in the field of L&D holding various positions within the function.
2. Demonstrable experience contributing to a learning and development vision and strategy.
3. A pragmatic and change management mind set which focuses on delivery and produces tangible/intangible results, along with developing leadership competencies are desirable.
4. Strong presentation, facilitation, and communication skills.
5. Credibility, flexibility, adaptability and pro activity are essential.
6. Ability to produce Management Reports documenting performance and financial information.