Manager/Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing - NGO/Media (5-10 yrs)
Scope of Position :
A professional well poised with the trends and functionalities of Digital Marketing and the various competitive measure for effective social networking for the promotion and greater brand building. Candidate must have an experience of managing and strategizing the social media platforms, and other forms of digital marketing. Individual must have outstanding organizational, analytical, grasping skills with good communication skills (written and verbal). Should be tech savvy.
- Draft and implement execution of digital communications strategy;
- Manage day-to-day aspects of digital communications efforts;
- Oversee the creation and dissemination of digital content, including social media and website content across various online media platforms, both "earned" and paid;
- Provide strategy and counsel for adapting on-going and future communication objectives for online audiences.
- Develop programs to expand online reach to further elevate the profile of the company, programs and initiatives among key audiences;
- Develop and execute online advertising initiatives to expand the reach and impact of the larger communication objectives of the company;
- Determine benchmarks and goals to increase the efficacy of the digital communications efforts; prepare reports against those objectives;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Foster relationships with digital communications professionals and work with industry-based coalitions to expand the online reach and impact of issues of mutual interest;
- Oversee development and dissemination of messages and information for maximum impact through different digital channels such as Company's social media accounts, the e-newsletter and other collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should have certification Course in Social Media/Digital Marketing / MBA or Post Graduate in any discipline with 5-10 years of experience in Digital Marketing/ Social media Management
- Good communication & Presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.