Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:114 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Assistant Manager - Campaign Management - BFSI (3-4 yrs)
1. Align Monthly targets for Unsecured Businesses and Marketing budgets. Create and drive the funnel as per monthly goals.
2. Onboarding new Channels/ Partnerships / Affiliates / Lead generation campaigns.
3. Comprehensive technical knowledge of Digital Channels
4. Work alongside the agency to build creatives for all paid digital channels.
5. Vendor management- Ability to manage creative agencies, printers, and other vendors, ensuring deliveries within committed business timelines.
6. Planning & Budgeting- Plan and manage monthly marketing budgets for in-house business products and track the same closely.
7. Own the quality of the leads sourced.
8. End to End management of Affiliates from vendor onboarding to closing the billing for them.
9. Analyze the outcome - Track and analyze the outcome of our campaign. Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics.
10. Communicate with different teams and management on process development, timelines, results, and marketing initiatives.
11. SMS and Email marketing.
Experience: With 3-4 years experience preferably from NBFC/HFC/BFSI companies.
Education qualification: B.com, B.A, Any Bachelor or Masters Marketing degree.