Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:1807 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Assistant Director - Transaction Services - Real Estate Sector - Big4 - CA (5-12 yrs)
Manager/AD-Transaction Services, Gurgaon (Opening with One of the Big 4)
- Transaction Service in Real Estate Sector. Job Location is Gurgaon.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Working in our multi-disciplined teams, you will apply your talents to a wide variety of complex, demanding and high profile transactions from acquisitions and mergers to flotation's and buy-outs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of key issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- To undertake smaller assignments or assist in larger assignments reporting to Partner, with their limited supervision
- Preparation of good TS reports, including review of sections compiled by other team members on the job
- Management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job
- Establishing credibility with clients/targets as a representative of Company Transaction Services
- Maintaining business contacts at middle/senior levels (i.e. it is our expectation that person will make a positive commitment to maintaining contact with people they meet on transactions, who may become important providers of work in the future)
- To actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities
- To contribute to the effective working of the team and development of team morale
- Ensure that risk documentation are completed for all jobs on a timely basis as per the applicable T&R technical/risk management policies
- To contribute to practice development initiative, if possible - sales, people, solution development etc.
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ideally first attempt)
- Have experience in Due Diligence
- Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills.
- Ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets
- Have the ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good to have IFRS knowledge & experience
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time
- Have strong soft skills like; inter personal skills, team skills, communication skills both verbal and written
- Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)
Avanika Singh Chauhan
Techsist Solution Private Limited
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.