Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:5919 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Analytics/Reporting & Analysis - KPO/BPO (5-8 yrs)
Manager Analytics, Reporting & Analysis for an MNC KPO in Bangalore.
Job Description :
The Finance Analyst role requires a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and able to create and maintain efficient and accurate in depth financial models for tracking business & financial metrics related to Vendor Management Tools. Additionally, the successful candidate will be detail oriented and possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including world-wide retail, finance, and software development teams.
- Validate audit findings, automation, run established audits end to end, own SME relations in smaller goes
- Identify vendor funding that Amazon might be missing out on via complex recovery projects. This will involve understanding of the business as well as partnering with retail teams & AR to collect money against such opportunities.
- Generate a series of financial reports - weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually adhoc highlighting the performance against financial metrics related to vendor funding.
- Look at trends and point out areas affecting the free cash flow & identify areas where the revenue is leaking.
- Engage in Internal Audit projects that involves vendors and the tools and systems used to interact with them.
- Draft training material and reference documents for the use of vendor tools and systems.
- Experience working with teams across different geographies
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA ( tier 1 and tier 2)/Good Engineering Background, post MBA OR Engineering with analytics background, experience of atleast 5 years
- Analytics background, comfortable with macro/sql, ready to get hands dirty by follow up, persistence, communication skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated expertise with Excel and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment
- Experience building and managing Financial Models for business forecasting and variance analysis especially in an operational setting
- Experience establishing processes and coordinating across multiple teams to facilitate timely and accurate deliverable
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Working experience with Cognos and Essbase preferred.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.