Manager - Analytics - Python - KPO - IIT/NIT/IIM/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
Role Overview :
- Develop and implement reporting and analytic tools
- Experience with Python functions and libraries, strong programming experience with Python
- Experience in developing function, packages using Python
- Experience in developing tool, product in Python
- Experience in Implementing Python product on production server
- Data analysis - univariate, bi variate in Python
- Model development in Python (linear, logistic, GLM etc.)
- Develop reports for visual representation of performance using Excel, VBA, Python
- Analyze business performance and generate ad hoc business reports
- Make presentations and reports based on data analysis
- Manage data, information, reports, etc. and coordinate with various stakeholders for the same
Education : BE/ B Tech, M tech, MCA, MBA or Bachelors/Master in Stats/OR/Economics
Experience : Proven work experience as a Python programmer/modeler with minimum 3-8 years
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and problem statement
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in Python
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends, univariate and bi-variate analysis in Python
- In-depth knowledge of functions, packages in Python
- Creating function, modules in Python
- Develop model in Python using different statistical functions and packages
- Client interaction and presentation
- Knowledge of insurance domain and pricing is good to have, not a mandate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in SQL, Microsoft office, visualization tool etc.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 3+ years- experience in data analytics
- Expert Level Knowledge in Python
- Data analysis experience and model development experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges.
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe.