HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:5780 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Analytics - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Support end-to-end RBWM Third party migration efforts
- Design solutions leveraging the best of machine learning, data visualization and various statistical techniques.
- Independently resolve queries/issues and ensuring continuous learnings about Third Party domain
- Understand business objective and should conceptualize, design and implement the same while making sure that the output meets business expectations
- Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc.) and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
- Existing knowledge of Third Party Vendor Management will be preferred
Skills & Qualifications :
- 4 year Bachelor's or Master's degree from reputed University with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative field such as statistics or engineering.
- Strong analytical skills with 5+ years of proven experience in Analytics
- Proven experience in building machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL, R and other equivalent analytical tools is necessary
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success