Managing Partner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:132 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Analyst - Research (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Research Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing a direct team of up to 5 analysts and perform various responsibilities spanning across team operation, continuous process improvement, stakeholder management, and deliverables review and feedback.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements leveraging expectation assessment, benchmarking, hypothesis generation, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Advance the competencies and capabilities of Analysts by identifying gaps in knowledge and skills, motivating, coaching, facilitating, solving work-related challenges, and addressing people-related issues.
- Spearhead initiatives for talent development by hiring and training new talents
- Must thrive with cross-functional teams such as engineering, product management, sales, and marketing to yield meaningful contributions to the company's success
- Envision, implement, operate, and improve relevant SOP for alternative data and startup research methodologies and show keen interest and a strong commitment to define KPI and monitor the progress
- Strive for a diverse, inclusive, and impactful culture that encourages equity leadership practices
- Possess strong communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Suite / Google Workspace and previously any BI/data analytics tools
- Must have a previous experience with either SQL or Python and exposure in preparing and monitoring MIS reports and dashboards .
Experience : Min. 2-3 years of experience managing and mentoring a team of at least two members in the research industry and want to grit it out and help build a world-class company and not settle for complacency.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.