Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:14132 Applications:1962 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Manager/Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (6-17 yrs)
- Responsible for Financial Reporting, Audits, Financial MIS, Planning and Analysis
- Implications of Accounting policies on the financial statements of the company
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- ICFR and risk management
- Process improvements and automation
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing insights on segments and relevant analysis through various reports and presentations.
Skill and Competencies:
- Well versed with Accounting standards / IndAS, MS Excel & modelling
- Good presentation and communication skills to deal with top management
- Analytical skills to present insights to management on the business
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and task orientation
- Ability to run the automation agenda for a finance function
- Well versed with dealing with accounting packages such as Oracle / SAP
- M&A exposure , experience with large audit firms, listed company experience - an added advantage
Education and Experience
Chartered Accountant with minimum 1 yrs of post qualification experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.