Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1846 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Analyst/Associate - Valuation - Global Alternate Fund (3-7 yrs)
Urgently looking for Manager Valuation for a Global Alternate Fund based in Mumbai.
- The Valuation is part of a team responsible for Private Equity, Credit and Real Assets portfolio valuation reporting as well as valuation related exercises for AGM's public company reporting. The Analyst/Associate would be responsible to carry out valuation for companies operating in India as well as globally.
- The Valuation Analyst/Associate will also provide a range of key portfolio company statistics and fund level results to various groups at Apollo including Marketing, Legal, Financial Reporting, Budgeting and Investor Relations.
- Facilitate the Valuation Process in the Private Equity, Credit, and Real Assets segments
- Value financial instruments and complex corporate securities
- Analyze equity/debt/commodities financial market data history and other quantitative techniques
- Develop a deep technical strength in the valuation of alternative assets, serving as a firm resource for that expertise
- Coordinate with third party valuation firms and deal teams to create accurate, timely valuations
- Validate and update valuation models as well as inputs, and assess applicable methodologies
- Create summary materials highlighting significant changes/events and industry analyses, to be presented to the valuations committees for their review and approval of all valuations
- Perform advisory valuation services to various business units on an ad hoc basis
- Produce senior management reports summarizing the results of the fund's performance on a daily, monthly, and quarterly timeframe
- Review and update Fund reports and Marketing materials sent to existing/potential investors
- Generate detailed materials and responses for Investor meetings, inquires and surveys
- Prepare documentation in support of compliance with SOX and external audit requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in building valuation models (DCF, Market approach and Option Models)
- Experience with capital markets/credit valuations preferred (ex. illiquid investments, bank loans, mezzanine loans, and private equity)