Head Operations at HireaJackal
Views:1212 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:256
Manager - Administration - BPO (5-15 yrs)
- Responsible for all activities in areas of Administration, Transport, logistics, facilities management, procurement and vendor management
- Developing plans for maintenance and up-keep of the Company's facilities such as security services, transportation, cafeteria, housekeeping, repairs and maintenance
- Exploring the options of outsourcing maintenance.
- Responsible for preparing and rolling out a consolidated FMS manual
- Managing logistics and space planning within office/department.
- Asset Management.
- To design and implement systems and procedures for smooth functioning of the department.
- Preparing and maintaining a local Vendor Management Policy.
- Identifying and negotiating with vendors and evaluating/reviewing vendors for purchases
- Responsible to manage Transport systems for all the employees, to drive efficiency to optimize the utilization, vendor coordination, high level compliance and tracking systems.
- Liaison with various government authorities.
- Ensuring compliance and quality within the department
- Responsible to maintain the MIS and Dashboard of FMS for the group.
- Deal with serious indiscipline issues which involves misuse of office equipments, damage to company property