Team Lead at Techsist Solution
Views:17385 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager/AD - Strategy & Operation - Financial Services Domain - Big4 - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (6-11 yrs)
We are looking for Manager/AD- Strategy & Operations. PFB the JD for the same:
Position-Manager/AD-Strategy & Operation with Financial Services domain experience
Client-One of the Big 4
Qualification- MBA/PGDM-only premier business school
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate ideas for new business for the practice by identifying new opportunities in Banking - Retail, MSME and Corporate Banking and other financial services sectors including Asset Management, Wealth Management, Securities, Exchanges and Investment Management sectors
- Delivery of Revenue on client engagements by independently leading projects on end-to-end delivery
- Use existing client relationships to identify new opportunities for the firm
- Handle development and publication of Thought Leaderships papers and marketing collaterals
- Manage business leads, proposals and multiple projects effectively.
- Negotiate fees and other terms of engagement
- Monitors billing/ Fee collection using billing reports
- Counsel project teams and individuals (via defining and implementing developmental plans) which will result in meeting future needs of the firm.
- Contribute to implementing and enhancing the firms policies and procedures for knowledge management and management for the firm's intellectual capital
- Act promptly to rectify and repair any risk to the firm or its clients in relation to intellectual capital
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM (full time) - Only Premier Business Schools ( IIMs, XLRI, FMS, MDI, SP Jain)
- 6 to 10 years of operations consulting experience with big 4
- EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 6-10 years- experience of leading and managing large Business Transformation Projects of Public Sector banks or private Sector Bank or foreign banks in a consulting role.
- Experience of advising banks in India on business process re-engineering, cost reduction, business planning & validation, operating model review & optimization.
- Experience of advising banking applicants for setting up new banks under Universal Banking license in 2013 and Payments and Small Finance Banking License in 2015.
- Experience of advising foreign banks in setting up captive centers in India
- Prefer an experience of advising banks on Retail assets & liabilities, advising foreign banks and financial Institutions in India expansion by setting up India operations, bank branches, wholly owned subsidiaries, etc.
Avanika Singh Chauhan
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.