HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:701 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager/AD - Business Consulting - Power & Utilities Sector (8-12 yrs)
Note: Only apply if you are currently in Power & Utilities Domain in a consulting services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience in consulting industry with focus on Power & Utilities business will be preferred.
The individual will :
1. Work on transformational mandates with industry leaders.
2. Demonstrate delivery excellence.
3. Support in curating pointed solutions / proposals / points of view / intellectual property for the Power & Utilities sector.
4. Participate in client meetings in an effective and impactful manner.
5. Travel and work on site with the clients, working in project teams at client locations.
6. Be proactive and demonstrate assertiveness in communicating with client, exhibit excellent communication skills.
What are we looking for?
The Customer & Operations team is looking to hire Manager/Associate Director in the Power & Utilities domain, with experience in consulting, in the areas of operations improvement, procurement and value-added downstream products. The individual will be required :
1. 8-12 years of experience with excellent understanding of customer led business transformation.
2. Passionate about working across various themes in Power & Utilities industry.
3. Project management - managing team sizes of 3-4 people.
4. Delivering end to end consulting - design to implementation for clients.
5. Have worked with Tier 1 Power & Utilities conglomerates / consulting majors' Power & Utilities clients. MBA (from premier institutes preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.