Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:290 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Accounts Payable - Manufacturing Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Overall responsible for Accounts Payables . Ensuring timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Ensuring robust accounting, statutory and commercials control & compliance while releasing payment. Implementing a process of supplier reconciliation and addressing cross functional co ordination to address disputes in supplier payment.
- List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
1. Accounting Payable
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency in vendors payments and procedures to meet up with operational needs.
- Establish robust process of supplier reconciliation and sign off process ensuring timely confirmation.
- Ageing analysis of all pending balances and work with the respective business teams for clearing off old balances
- Analytical review of the payables ledger and ensure that all the payments are properly accounted in the books.
- Generation of MIS reports and analysis & weekly review with management.
2. Accounting, Audit & Compliance - Monitoring the process & compliance with the Group financial policies and procedures
- Support Statutory / Group audits and work with respective business units in resolving audit queries
- SOX controls & Compliance.
- Advance aging and follow up
- Supporting in accruals, accounting, and provisioning.
3. Process Automation - Responsible for driving automation processes withing Payables domain
- Explore Strategic outsourcing and process benchmarking
- Strengthen MIS and reporting and cross functional integration
- All Manufacturing Cross functional Team Leaders (ME, GPSC, Quality)
- Plant Managers and Plant finance controllers
- NSC leaders
- Regional stakeholders - Suppliers
- To Coordinate with global finance team.
- External Statutory Auditors
- Internal Auditors
- Qualified CA/CWA with 8+ years of post-qualification relevant work experience; preferably from Manufacturing. Candidate must have thorough experience in Payables & Accounting domain.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
- Through experience of managing large accounts payable operations and supplier reconciliation.
- Candidate should also have experience in accounting. Must know SAP ERP.
- The Ideal candidate must have good understanding of automation and excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to plan, direct, and review the work of subordinate accounts payable workers in the company
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS :
- Process driven and have flare for automation and process excellence
- Ability to work cross-functional team, cross cultural team and at all levels of the organization
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good analytical proficiency, accurate, swift, and attentiveness when dealing with administrative functions
- Ability to present excellent and courteous customer service, create, and maintain effective working relationship with other members of the department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.