Co-Founder at Above and Beyond Recruitment Consultancy
Views:708 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Accounts Payable - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Accounts Payable - FMCG - Indospirit
About the role
You will be responsible for providing strong leadership to accounts payable team and improving the efficiency. You will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintains accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees.
You will serve as a liaison between the AP department and external parties, including lenders, suppliers and related agencies.
What will you do day-to-day?
- Lead AP team to drive end to end accounts payable process for the entire Indospirit Group
- Expertise of Invoice Processing/Vendor Management/Employee Claims/Payments Disbursement/Credit Control/Record Keeping
- Month end AP closing, MIS & Reporting
- Forecasting for Weekly/monthly payments
- Expense tracking, Fixed Assets & Intercompany Accounting
- Active engagement with key stakeholders such as auditors, treasury, procurement, Finance and Operating Leadership
- Setting up KRA Metrics for the AP team and monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Develop SOP, implements and maintain systems, procedures and policies, including Accounts Payable function to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Education: Either B.Com/M.Com/CA/CMA/MBA (F)
- Experience: 5 to 8 years in AP role with Team lead exposure in Industry
- Must have handled end to end Procure to pay management
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- A team player with strong leadership & Project management capability
- Knowledge of ERP/Tally & MS Office
- Well versed with India withholding tax laws (TDS) & Input credit for GST