Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:212 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Accounts Payable - eCommerce - CA/MBA/ICWA/CFA/CMA
- Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
- Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Prepares non-inventory purchase order requisitions.
- Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assists with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.