Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:801 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Manager - Accounts Payable - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Act as a technical and operational Subject Matter Expert (SME) for P2P policy, processes, and systems.
- Design and deliver effective, creative process strategies and best practices to deliver high quality Finance operations.
- Manages and supervises the accounts payable department and staff in the organization.
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the customer and fulfilling customer Finance ops needs within stipulated time.
- Leads continuous improvement of services in quality and effectiveness, isolates problem trends and ensures troubleshooting efforts are completed for recurring problems until permanent solutions are found.
- Identifying gaps and suggesting suitable areas for improvement.
- Responsible for team's performance and growth.
- Keeping record of all transactions within the company and external vendors and contractors.
- Responsible for ensuring customer and management reporting & proactive projection of challenges and probable solutions.
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Assist in quarterly reviews and periodic audits and prepare audit schedules as necessary.
- Reviews GL distribution of AP transactions to ensure accounting and reporting accuracy.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work.
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role.