Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:4875 Applications:1292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1105
Manager - Accounts & Finance - Accounting Firm (1-14 yrs)
Manager- Accounts & Finance
Role: Manager- Accounts & Finance
Type: Full Time
Roll: On Roll
- Monthly closing after considering all booking, Provisions, Amortization of expenses etc.
- MIS and dashboards reporting to the Management after discussion and remarks of the
- Monthly/weekly monitoring the Receivable / Payable, conducting ageing analysis with an aim to keep Receivables/Payable under control
- Managing the entire FAR activity Capitalizing the assets, tag generation also monthly discussion for the CWIP updated status.
- Monthly GST Return review and submission as per rules, Coordinate the GST audit and tracking the payable and receivable, Follow up for the requirement and refund.
- Provisional Tax calculation working and coordinating with the consultants.
- Lead role Annual and Quarterly closing coordinate with the auditor to full fill their requirements, and provide the adequate remarks in OAR.
- Preparation of the Annual Financial Statement and discuss with the Auditor to get the
- Financial Signed for the Board and Auditor
- Annual Income Tax return working and discussion/submission.
- Responsible for leading budgeting exercise CAPEX and Revenue
- Preparation of the Annual and Quarterly survey details data and share with plant to submit the respective authority
- Responsible for Internal Audit till the final audit remarks.
1. Accounting, MIS /Reporting Budget Preparation
2. Internal Control / Audits Financial Analysis
3. Annual Operating Plan
4. Inventory Management
5. Capex & Opex Management
6. Budgeting/Cost Control
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.