Recruting Consultant at Recruiterlane
Views:404 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Accounts - CA /CPA (8-12 yrs)
Purpose of the job:
- Client Management
- Team Management
- New Client Transition
- People Development
- MIS & Logs Updation
- Efficiency Improvement
Essential functions and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Client Management
- Ensure delivery of financial statements as per the defined SLA for TAT and quality for clients assigned.
- A high-level review of financial statements prepared
- A high-level review of audit schedules
- Review daily /weekly delivery schedule for financials.
- Assist / Guide AMs in Troubleshooting - Clients issues/ queries/ escalations/ team issues
- Communicate with US counterparts / Clients thru calls and emails as required
- Guide team as required and ensure successful completion of projects assigned on a timely basis
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
New Client & Transition :
- Regular review of the transition plan and track progress
- Active involvement in guiding team for New client setup - Master setups, tracking of data/information received, follow up for missing information
- Active involvement in transition call - planning stage and onboarding stage
- Ensure preparation of SOPs/ Process maps/ SIPOC
-Team Management & People Development:
- Ensure that the manager aligned to perform the following timely - Work allocation to team members, update shift roster, review timesheets, leave management, provide timely feedback
- Provide one on one feedback at regular intervals to direct reports
- Arrange for skip meetings at regular intervals
- Work with the AMs to design and implement plans for training, mentoring, etc.
MIS/ Logs :
- Ensure regular updating of process maps, process notes/ SOPs/SIPOC
- Ensure daily updating of delivery trackers
- Ensure completion and timely delivery of monthly MIS and PLI calculations
- Review the updated client escalations in the standard escalation log and completed RCA and submit the same to AVP
- Review the updated financial errors in the standard error log and completed RCA and submit the same to AVP
- Review monthly dashboard prepared for assigned clients- and set up meetings with Senior management
- Assist AVP in preparation of monthly dashboard for the vertical
- Assist in SSAE18 audit
- Assist management in any other MIS activities as required
Efficiency improvement :
- Identification of areas of process improvement
- Initiate improvement projects. Assist in the creation of the project plan and setup of the project team
- Regular monitoring of improvement project and ensure successful completion of the project
- Review the ongoing process and bring continuous improvement in the process for efficiency & quality
- India Direct delivery of financials or with very less involvement of US CAM
1. Direct :
- Monthly One on One Meetings & Performance Feedback
- Regular skip meeting
- Performance & Leave Management
- Training, mentoring & motivating team
- Review all deliverables are as per the agreed SLA with client
2. Indirect :
- Ensure the AMs do Monthly meetings & amp; Performance Feedback
- Ensure that all client deliverables are reviewed and meet the SLA targets set with the client
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent Accounting knowledge.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and good speed on computers.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Confidence level.
- Smart & dynamic
- Prior team handling experience of a minimum of 5 years.
- Accounting knowledge with US accounting experience
- Transition experience
- Experience in managing high demanding customers.
The individual must possess these skills and abilities, or explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
Key Metrics measured: TAT and quality of allocated clients. Attrition nos. of team members.
Educational Qualifications: C.A / CPA.
Work Experience: 8-12 years Accounting Background
Finalization of Accounts and handling a team.
- Required to work in shifts. Based on business/project requirement will work in US hours
- Prior work experience in MNC & matrix organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.