Executive IT Recruiter at Teamplus Staffing Solution Pvt. Ltd
Views:242 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Accounts - CA (3-5 yrs)
Only Male Candidate can Apply.
The Manager - Accounts will manage a set of accounting activities to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, corporate policies, and external audits. This person will manage the accounts payable function, payroll function, monthly closing of accounts, and preparation of reports in support of the financial statements.
- Day-to-day accounting review and managing all accounting procedures
- Well versed with GST, Income tax, FEMA, and Softex compliances
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations, and report preparation.
- Preparation of MIS Reporting and submitting the same to stakeholders
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels and with budget owners or other stakeholders to produce a timely, efficient ,and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through the annual report
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and establish the proper techniques to discover and prevent fraud.
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Work with Audit, Tax and Internal Stakeholders to ensure overall coordination of all financial Accounting activities through annual reports.
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes.