Senior Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:240 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Account Based Marketing - Telecommunication (8-15 yrs)
Manager- Account Based Marketing- Telecommunication
IDENTITY Designation Manager - Account Based Marketing
- "Part of the Demand Engine team, the account based marketing team is responsible for planning, orchestrating and executing ABM programs to engage prospects, create demand and advance opportunities globally across multiple regions, sales routes and industries.
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead the development of highly effective multi-channel engagements, evolve our ABM strategy, bring new ideas to the table and identify opportunities for improvement"
- OPERATING NETWORK Key External ABM agency, Integrated digital marketing agencies, B2B marketing automation agencies, partners, Content creation agencies, etc
- Key Internal Region marketing, Region sales, Product marketing, Content/campaign, Content / digital, Marketing Insights, Global Sales Enablement, Sales operations - SFDC team
ROLE HOLDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum qualification & experience MBA from Tier 1 or 2 institute, with 5 - 8 years' experience across various marketing disciplines and practices for a B2B ICT / telecom.
- At least 2 years of Account-Based Marketing experience leading marketing for large accounts/clusters(preferably having marketing experience in B2B HIgh tech, Software, SaaS Company)
- Excellent understanding of Account Based Marketing, POV and Value Propositions, Marketing automation, personalized marketing and Enterprise B2B marketing
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail oriented
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve
- Interested in building programs and processes from the ground up and comfortable in ambiguous environments
- A strong team player - comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.
- Great knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and techniques
- Great budget management, leadership and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in demand gen, B2B marketing, marketing automation, CRM, Marketing Analytics (Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot preferred)
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Technology, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Strong quantitative focus with extensive experience in and understanding of marketing metrics
- Must be able to learn various business application systems quickly"
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (Key Activities):
- ABM strategy and execution
- Develop ABM strategy, working closely with sales to implement ABM into account level plans
- Analyze target accounts to determine optimal ABM campaign and tactic mix based on engagement
- Co-create with Sales, Marketing - account based POV and Value propositions - extend to persona based wherever relevant
- Take a data-driven approach to customizing marketing assets and developing initiatives that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages, and support the account go-to-market plan
- Deploy marketing initiatives and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis, using various mediums including digital, events, and social media
- Work with Sales and region marketing to develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas - develop account and contact level insights to enrich account ABM
- Work with product marketing, sales and solutions team to develop targeted propositions for key account clusters.
- Plan and execute full funnel programs for cluster campaigns including digital, email and physical/virtual events
- Create new content for clusters in collaboration with product, sales and solutions teams.
- Work with Sales to track organization penetration and gaps in targets within strategic accounts, align marketing and sales in defining ABM targets
- Coordinate with sales and marketing operations to operationalize ABM planning: salesforce tracking, new metrics generation: NPS, Account Coverage, Engagement, Reach (touches), Influence
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create and gain consensus for go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing plays in alignment with product launches, new features and sales directives Analyze performance and report against key metrics
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.