Manager - Trade Sales - BFS (4-11 yrs)
Trade Sales Manager JD Points
Job Purpose :
Sale of International Trade and Forex products to customers of mapped branches; Carrying out enhanced due diligence from TBML perspective and Onboarding of customers referred by branches for international trade and forex products; day to day management of customers availing international trade and forex products to ensure customer satisfaction, ensuring maximization of revenue from these products, and ensuring compliance to the FEMA, RBI and other regulatory guidelines in respect of these products; owning the RTFX target jointly with the mapped branches.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Business Targets
- Ensuring each of the mapped branches meets its RTFX income target
- Ensuring each managed portfolio in the mapped branches becomes active on RTFX products
2. New Customer Acquisition
- Joint visits/calls with branch staff to prospective customers being acquired by the branch for pitching RTFX products.
3. Maximising Revenue
- Periodic review and rationalization of customer specific pricing based on actual volumes and revenue
- Periodic renegotiation and finalization of revised pricing to counter competition offers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.