Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:3082 Applications:497 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Management Trainee - Manufacturing Firm (0-1 yrs)
We are currently seeking highly motivated management trainees who are looking for long term prospects and an opportunity to grow into senior management in over the upcoming years. The company provides ample opportunity to grow and take ownership of various verticals in the business such as procurement, sales, finance, production/industrial engineering, product development, etc.
- Taking ownership of smaller scale projects (e. g., product presentations, supplier management and order tracking, cost analyses, etc).
- Producing status reports for your manager on a weekly basis.
- Understanding customer/supplier requirements and working with the factory and/or other stakeholders to ensure these are met.
- Identifying areas of improvement and working on them.
- Identifying inefficiencies / areas of cost cutting and highlighting them to the heads of department.
- Strong planning, reasoning, and organisation skills.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and different geographies.
- Building relations with suppliers, customers, and production teams are key.
- Strong academic background, be it in any field of study or specialisation.
- Any prior experience in manufacturing or in the fashion industry is appreciated but not required