Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:2552 Applications:810 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Management Consulting Role - Operations (2-7 yrs)
Management Consulting Role - Operations
Job Description : Candidates should demonstrate substantial experience and / or knowledge in any sector in any of the following areas :
Supply Chain :
- Broad supply chain experience, including supply chain diagnostics and assessments, supply chain cost and performance benchmarking, process design, reverse supply chain, service operations (including parts management, warehousing, distributor / retailer management)
- Sourcing and Procurement : Spend Analysis, Category savings assessment, Procurement Diagnostics, Operating Model Design, Procurement Process Design, end-to-end Procurement Transformation & Modernization, Design and execution of Strategic Sourcing initiatives including RFI / RFP (Request for Information / Request for Proposal) design, development and analysis
- Negotiation strategy, Supplier Management, Third Party Lifecycle Management, Supplier Risk Management, Contract Management, M&A - Procurement Synergy Assessments, Source-to-Pay Assessment, Design & Implementation, Category management with knowledge of various Direct & Indirect Categories Source to Pay Transformations: Experience with Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platforms such as Coupa as an implementer and administrator; Additional experience with SAP Ariba or SRM platforms would be a plus.
- Active Coupa platform certification; Additional specialization certifications within Coupa would be a bonus. Understanding of fundamental principles of P2P including spend and commodity taxonomies, requisitioning, PO generation, receiving and invoice processing.
- Experience with AP automation including eInvoicing, scanning and workflow, online tracking, reporting capabilities, electronic invoice user interfaces, supplier networks.
- Knowledge of eInvoicing submittals including EDI, CSV, XML, PDF files and online invoice templates. Merchandising: Category / Vendor Strategy & Management (Assortment lifecycle management, channel management, merchandise financial planning, assortment & space planning, price & promo planning), Merchandising Operations and Execution (Product information management, Perpetual inventory & inventory ledger, PO creation and management, price execution, hierarchy creation)
- Inventory Strategy, Planning & Management (Forecasting, Replenishment, Allocation, Demand Planning, Strategic initiatives execution Logistics / Warehousing: Logistics strategy development, Assessments / improvement / cost reduction opportunity identification for Logistics / Transportation / Warehouse operations, logistics network design and optimization, inbound and outbound logistics / warehouse functional experience including knowledge of processes, metrics and systems (Transportation Management Systems, Warehouse Management Systems)
- Capital Projects / Infrastructure: Project and Program management, schedule development and analysis (PERT, CPM), cost modelling and scenario analysis, risk analysis, project controls implementation, contractor selection and contract management for large-scale capital intensive projects and infrastructure Product Innovation: Product Development, Product Lifecycle Management, Portfolio Design & Management, R&D Operations Strategy, R&D Location Assessment, Agile Practices
- Process Design & Mapping, Market/Trend Assessments, Insource vs Outsource analyses, Spans & Layers, R&D Organization Design Planning: Sales forecasting, demand planning, sales & operations planning, inventory planning, supply planning, capacity planning, production planning and material requirements planning
- Manufacturing & Digital Operations : Manufacturing footprint analysis, make-buy analysis, production scheduling, application of lean / six sigma / kaizen methodologies for manufacturing process optimization, Smart Factory / Connected Supply Chain / Industry 4.0 / Digital Product Development concepts, technologies & use cases
Skills Preferred :
- Delivering significant business results that utilize strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, and taking individual initiative
- Managing delivery of project work streams and working autonomously with minimal direction Emphasizing the ability to build solid and collaborative relationships with team members Communicating effectively (written and verbal) to various situations and audiences Managing and conducting quantitative and qualitative benchmarking and primary and secondary analyses of large and complex data.