Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:3259 Applications:751 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Management Consulting Role - Banking Sector (9-16 yrs)
A typical profile that we are looking for would be a Tier 1/2 MBA grad, with solid Management Consulting experience in Commercial Banking/Core Banking/Retail Banking/Mobile Banking/Lending/Mortgages/Digital Transformation/Product Management. He/She would have ideally worked for a MNC Bank on the client side.
Alternatively, a Product Owner/Product Manager in Banking Domain will be a good fit for our requirement.
We are looking to target companies like the Big 4 audit firms (Deloitte, KPMG, EY and PwC), Cognizant Consulting, Accenture Consulting, Virtusa Consulting, and Capgemini Consulting.
At Consulting, you will:
- Work on business consulting engagements as part of a cross-cultural team across regions
- Take up a range of roles in the areas of process consulting, functional consulting, tech strategy, program management and change management
- Analyze problems and come up with solutions, often creative and out-of-the-box - Apply business consulting frameworks and methodologies to address business problems
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to clients
- Lead workshops to collaborate with client stakeholders and educate them throughout the process
- Lead / contribute to sales pursuits, consulting offerings and internal initiatives
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program
Minimum Experience: 9 yrs
Minimum Education: PGDM/MBA
- We are looking for people with a deep understanding of financial services and in-depth expertise in Financial Services and Insurance, with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Strategy, IT Strategy, Process Consulting, Cost Optimization, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Program Management, Change Management, Product Implementation, Business Analysis and Post-merger Integration
- Consulting & advisory experience with top-tier consulting organizations strongly preferred
- Driving digital strategy for FSI clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility - Domain Expertise in the following areas: Banking: Retail banking, commercial banking, trade finance, core banking transformation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.