Senior Executive - IT Search at Quadrangle (Division of Info Edge India Ltd)
Views:1448 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Management Consulting Manager/Functional Consultant - Software & Platforms/CMT Practice - IT Consulting (5-12 yrs)
Below is the job description for your reference :
Skill : Management Consulting Manager
Location : Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Travel Percentage: Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100% (domestic and/or international)
Communications, Media & Technology (CMT) is one of the Industry Practices. It focuses on serving clients across three specific Industry Groups (IGs) listed below:
- Communications and Media This dynamic team serves most of the worlds leading Wireline, Wireless, Cable and Satellite communications service providers as well as Media (Broadcast, Print, Publishing) and Entertainment companies.
- High Tech Focuses on industries including Aerospace and Defense, Communications Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment, and Semiconductors.
- Software and Platforms Focuses on companies in the Software and Platforms industries
Experience : Specific experience will include:
- 7-10 years of progressively increasing consulting experience at leading international consulting firm(s). The role requires significant experience within the Software and Platforms (S&P) Industry vertical. Specific requirements for the role are as follows:
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in positioning and selling consulting engagements to leading Software and Platforms clients across the globe this includes demand generation, development of SOWs, and sales support.
The ideal candidate would have at least 7 years of consulting experience having delivered and managed consulting teams ranging from 2 - 20 resources.
Specific areas of focus could include:
- Market or Product Entry Strategy and Implementation
- Sales or Service Transformation
- Business Process Transformation/Transition
- PMO and Value Office Leadership
- Change Management and Adoption
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead teams to deliver projects for global clients and be responsible (with minimal supervision) for:
- Convincingly presenting solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment.
- Gathering business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation
- Understanding customer needs and translating them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions; design detail level to-be process
- Ability to analyze data and determine key trends and develop appropriate and relevant recommendations for the client
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certifications like Six-Sigma will be an added advantage
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Comfortable working with the C level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.