Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:4243 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Management Consultant - Strategy Consulting Firm (3-8 yrs)
- A management consulting firms is looking for a qualified CA with an MBA from a Tier-1 university to join them on a contract-based project (contract ending in April 2021).
- They are building a new customer journey for a leading financial institution. The consultant will be embedded in the project team and will be responsible for project managing various aspects. Below summarises the functions the consultant will be required to perform:
1. Write user stories for the re-imagined journeys
2. Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
3. Present findings and recommendations to clients
4. Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
5. Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
6. Manage overall module while working with the rest of the project team (including Partners)
7. Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.