Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:6908 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Management Consultant - Automotive (2-8 yrs)
We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally. An opportunity has come up which may be relevant to your experience.
Our client, a Global Management Consulting firm are currently working on a business build for an Automotive Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and helping them in various aspects of the business to name a few as product design, manufacturing, etc. The consultant will be embedded in the client team and will be responsible for project managing various aspects. Below summarise the functions the consultant will be required to perform
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management)
- Manage overall module while working with rest of the team (including Partners)
- Effective communication and senior stakeholder management
Key skills and experience required -
- 2-8 years of experience;
- Management Consulting experience is mandatory
- Automobile sector experience is mandatory
- Looking for a smart graduate with a strong go-getter skill set;
- Good communication & client management- This role is a client-facingrolehence, would prefer consultants with experience prior client-facing role.
- Graduate or post-graduate from a Tier 1 institute
This is a 12-month project and the client is looking for an independent consultant to join their onsite consulting team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.