Talent Scout - Senior & Leadership Hiring at Make My Trip
Views:1374 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:175
MakeMyTrip.com - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (7-12 yrs)
About Make My Trip:
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future. Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. Its this belief that makes us continually improve on our people practices. Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better.
- Lead all Marketing efforts in GCC, this will include:
- Creating and executing campaigns with appropriate media channels
- Executing all digital marketing & social campaigns
- Set up and lead performance marketing efforts, across Search, Meta Channels
- Drive Alliance and Partnership efforts in collaboration with local team
- Drive App downloads, through various mobile marketing and referral initiatives
- Work closely with the GCC business team and extended Central marketing team to deliver on traffic and revenue goals.
- Steward and lead engagement with shared and GCC specific marketing agencies across creative, programmatic & media.
- Educational Qualification: MBA from a tier 1 institute
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., AMO, Conversion Optimizer, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Must have a strong grasp of numbers and be comfortable with quantitative analyses and simple statistics.
- 7-12 years digital marketing experience
- Excellent team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.