Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:5529 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
MakeMyTrip.com - Manager - Product Development - Outbound (3-5 yrs)
Manager, Outbound - Product Development
Location - Gurgaon
Objective - The objective of this role is to manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to execution.
- To create holiday travel products based upon deep dive into consumer insights/needs based on various critical pointers like experience sought, average spending capacity, food and travel preferences etc.
- To manage costs through operating efficiencies and product innovation
- To manage Revenue by taking pricing decisions and utilizing forecasting tools.
- To use technology based tools to promote ease of selling among the sales channels
- Cross functional interaction to drive destination agenda with multiple functions like Contracting, Marketing, Finance and Sales etc.
- To provide the sales team with the necessary expertise to enable them to sell the product.
Relevant Experience -
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the travel/e-commerce Industry.
- In depth knowledge of destinations preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in working with cross functional team is desirable
Functional Competencies -
- Knowledge of Basic Excel Skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Good Communication Skills both written and verbal
Behavioral Competencies -
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Team Player
- Flexibility to Travel