Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:4756 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
MakeMyTrip.com - Branch Head - Business Development/Sales (4-6 yrs)
Job Title: Branch Head
Function: Business Development/Sales
Band: Deputy Manager
CORE PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The person is responsible for business development, selling of Holiday products & packages. Overseeing the smooth & efficient running of the branch and any satellite branches within the area.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To promote and market the holiday business, including sometimes away from the branch location.
- Managing & motivating staff to meet targets, thus ensuring the profitability of the branch.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS :
Internal (i.e. colleagues, other business units) :
- Regularly provide feedback on branch & staff performance and to take direction.
- Dealing with staff welfare, disciplinary matters, and grievance.
- Coordinating with central functions and cross-functional teams.
External (i.e. suppliers, customers, service providers) :
Dealing with customer inquiries, interacting with customers & dealing with customer escalations. Liaising with travel partners, corporate customers & local regulatory authorities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Graduate/Post Graduate With experience in Travel/Holidays & Team Management.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES :
- Possess strong leadership skills, managing teams & people, understand regional workforce trends.
- Proficient communication skills & conversant in local language.
- Ability to provide high impact performance feedback.
- Advocating organizational changes, developing & keeping top talent.
- Possess good destination & holiday product knowledge.
- Ease with working with numbers, data analysis, problem-solving & strategic planning.
Behavioral COMPETENCIES :
- Ability to work in a team, take initiatives, motivate others & lead others by example.
- Confident, analytical and has problem-solving abilities.