Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:733 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
MakeMyTrip - Product Management Role (10-12 yrs)
Role - Product Management
Level - Senior Manager/ Associate Director
Department - Online Product Management
Location - Gurgaon
What You'll be doing:
- You'll own the product road-map by understanding the end customer's problems and identifying areas to generate value.
- You'll conceptualize and build new products & features which are accurate, scalable and impactful
- You'll ambitiously think and define product vision and strategy.
- You'll own product releases by collaborating with technology, design and QA teams
- You'll define & own product KPIs for your product
- You'll build strong product insights through consistent customer engagement and market research and contribute to product vision
- You'll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user
- You'll constantly analyze product performance post-launch and iterate on the same to keep improving the product experience.
What You are Required to Bring to the Team:
- Your appreciable know-how of technology that goes behind the product, high level of understanding of the impact of technology on the product road map
- Your passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
- Your mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue.
- Your ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Your ability with strong communication, problem solving and stakeholder management
Education Qualification :
- Experience - 10 + years with proven work experience in Online Product Management
- Good to have someone with prior experience in B2C internet/ e-commerce companies