MakeMyTrip - Functional Trainer/Training Manager - Hotel Supply Team (3-8 yrs)
Role - Training Manager
Department - Hotel Supply
Location - Mumbai
The Trainer will be a part of Hotel Supply team where in he/she will be responsible for delivering functional trainings to the employees in the department as well as to our hotel partners
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Identifying Training Need Analysis for the organization as a whole and specifically for the region mapped to the trainer and ensure effective delivery of TNA
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Develop metrics for evaluating training programs calculating instructor performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training for Staff using various techniques such as classroom training, onthe-job training, conferences, workshops, etc.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers; necessary to deliver required training up to appropriate standards. Handle Vendor Management, coordinating with vendors for various Training needs.
- Schedule Training, organize training venues, logistics, as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other learning materials along with assisting in Organizational Development wherever necessary.
- Conduct Business Partner engagement programs across various cities, addressing hotel partners & business partners on benefits of adopting to available tech & software.
- Plan and deliver training courses personally on a regular basis through Power Hours & Refresher Training Sessions.
- Should be open for minimum travel of 10 days in a month.
- PGDM/ PGPM/ MBA
- Cross-functional liaising; excellent communication & interpersonal skills; stakeholder management; problem handling & solving skills; people management skills.
- Go-getter attitude, an aptitude for problem solving, easy going & fun loving by nature, should love travel. Job involves extensive travelling.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint.