Senior Executive HR - Recruitment at Makemytrip
Views:3218 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
MakeMyTrip - Deputy Manager - Analytics - Hotel Supply Division (3-5 yrs)
Role : Analytics
Department : Hotel Supply
Level : Deputy Manager
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 3 -5 years of work experience working on Data Analytics, SAS, BI Tools and exposure to regression modelling and clustering techniques.
ABOUT US :
About Make My Trip :
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India's number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads - smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future.
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers- . It is this belief that makes us continually improve on our - people practices- . Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better.
About Goibibo :
Goibibo is India's leading online travel booking brand providing range of choice for hotels, flights, trains, bus and cars for travelers. Our core value differentiator is the most trusted user experience, be it in terms of quickest search and booking, fastest payments, settlement or refund processes. Through GoStays, our customers enjoy standardized stay experience at certified hotel properties. With industry first virtual travel booking currency GoCash and travel social network, GoCash+ Rewards - Goibibo is the number one choice for new India on the move.
Role Overview :
The incumbent will be a part of Hotel Supply Analytics Team who would be required to carry out automations & provide data driven insights / Analysis for major Business matrices. In continuation, the role would be of individual contributor.
- Proactively analyze data using statistical methods to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Competencies Required :
- Knowledge of SQL queries is must
- Proficiency in SAS is required
- Exposure to Google Analytics / Adobe Omniture
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, etc) is required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with BI technologies
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that - Happy Employees Make Happy Customers. If fast pace work environment and learning opportunities excite you, then come and join us.