Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:2458 Applications:673 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
MakeMyTrip - Corporate Finance Role - CA (0-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the operations of the marketing expenses and payable function, ensuring timely payments and accurate accounting and compliance of all relevant taxes. .
- Close interaction with revenue and marketing alliances team for managing Sales Promotion and other ancillary income streams.
- Accounting for Loyalty Programmes and MIS closure for the same with respective stakeholders.
- Ensure that periodic vendor and other Database reconciliations are completed.
- Management reporting including but not limited to analysing shoppers and transactions trends and Average Transaction Value, ROI on any particular Project.
- Internal Controls: Setting up lot of internal controls which will be helpful in identifying fraudulent activities by customers/vendors, internal stakeholders.
- Commercial Negotiation: Re-negotiation with existing Partners, and analysing the occurrence of cost eventually leading to cost optimization.
- Audits conducted for the group as per schedule.
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-2 years of work experience
- Capable of thinking proactively about the requirement of business in terms of reporting and analytical dashboards
- Must be excellent at crunching numbers & able to understand the impact of any transaction in numbers terms.
- Should have excellent working knowledge of MS Excel/MS Power point. Working experience in Navision/Other established ERP would be preferable.
- Excellent functional knowledge of accounting principles, statutory compliances, taxation (equalization levy, TDS, GST).
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence business critical decisions and to formulate positive internal and external relationships.
- Team approach to drive organizational improvements and implementation of best practices.