Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:8201 Applications:624 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:325
MakeMyTrip - Manager - Marketing Analytics (4-6 yrs)
- In-house Business Strategist - responsible for generating data insights used for powering the overall CRM strategy
- The role is uniquely placed - offers the opportunity to uncover data trends to identify improvement areas and execute marketing plans to fulfil business objectives
- Responsible for collating customer level data and producing relevant insights which can be translated to actionable marketing plans/activities
- Incumbent would be responsible for maintaining and publishing the P&L of the flagship loyalty programs - MMTBLACK & MMTDOUBLEBLACK
- Exhaustive analysis of the entire base of MMTBLACK & MMTDOUBLEBLACK to identify opportunity areas
- Power new customer segmentation strategy and relevant marketing touch points
- Involved in formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Suggesting program tweaks (backed by data insights) in the loyalty program to manage the twin priorities of - customer delight & positive unit economics
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle.
- Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1/Tier 2 B-School, consistent performance across academic and professional career
- Must have a grasp for numbers and willing to handle large volumes of data and analysis
- Must have hands-on experience of SQL and should be comfortable in handling large volumes of data
- Quick learner and highly action oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills.
- Ability to communicate data insights to senior management in a non-technical way