Hiring exceptional and innovative Talent @MakeMyTrip to build solutions that will Transform Travel at MakeMyTrip
Views:1273 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
MakeMyTrip - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Program Management (3-6 yrs)
You will be working as part of Program Management team with CCG Support & Fulfillment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique challenges and opportunities.
The role focuses on the Product Management, while working alongside different stakeholders to deliver operational excellence and enhance customer experience across all lines of business.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Execute the Product strategy to improve consumer experience
- Work on the integration of the platforms - BOT, Self Help and IVR.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to ensure buy-in for the product road-map
- Data Analytics - peeling consumption & execution of feeds from various customer VOCs
- Capturing and utilizing customer VOCs to drive deficiency
- Own the Product life-cycle and road-map from conceptualization to release
- Product Management for - My Desk- an integrated Gen-next support tool for MakeMyTrip and Ibibo.
- Create specifications and workflows for the product development
- Constantly analyze Product performance and to keep improving the consumer experience
- Explore opportunities around process automation
Essential Skills & Exposure:
- You- ll bring valuable prior experience and skill of working on B2C Products.
- Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
- A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
- You- ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments
Education & Experience Required:
- Overall experience 3-6 years with an experience in Product management preferably in an online business.
- Technology / E-commerce company background would be added advantage