Talent Acquisition at MakeMyTrip
Views:9149 Applications:1733 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1067
MakeMyTrip - Assistant Manager - CRM (3-5 yrs)
- Involved in formulating and executing the CRM strategy to drive traffic, retargeting, repeat purchase and cross-sell by working closely with the Revenue, Product, Tech and UX teams.
- Responsible for managing the P&L of MMT's flagship loyalty program
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behavior and transaction/search patterns
- Come up with strong data insights to drive segmentation strategy for CRM campaigns
- Suggesting program tweaks (backed by data insights) in the loyalty program to manage the twin priorities of - customer delight & positive unit economics
- Working closely with the Alliance team to onboard new partners and ensuring a world class customer experience
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user's lifecycle.
- Effectively utilize push notifications, SMS & email campaigns to target users with relevant and personalized communication.
- Drive and monitor A/B tests and data driven experiments.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all CRM campaigns.
- Stays abreast of and recommends mobile & email marketing best practices.
- Lead the reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1/Tier 2 B-School, consistent performance across academic and professional career
- Must have a grasp for numbers and willing to handle large volumes of data and analysis
- Quick learner and highly action oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Prior experience with an e-commerce player ; especially in revenue management/category management is preferred
- Excellent team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage/influence multiple stakeholders, good cross functional skills