Consultant at Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd
Views:292 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Mahindra & Mahindra - Manager - Shared CIO (5-7 yrs)
Manager Shared CIO
- Active involvement in all Business-critical reviews
- One on One connect with all influential business stake holders.
- Closely engage with group co. IT to identify problem areas and suggest IT solutions to their problems.
- Scope detailing of the projects with respect to the problem being targeted and share this with delivery COE.
- Bridging the gaps between the business and IT teams to ensure smooth project deliveries.
- Define a list of projects, issues and change requests and work with different technical COE to ensure delivery / resolution within timelines and budgets.
- Monitor the delivery process and deliverables sign off.
- Supporting the business team in Defining IT budgets for the proposed projects for the upcoming fiscal year.
- IT utilization and Adoption by business users
- Understanding of Business / HR domain and business processes.
- Participate with HODs for IT reviews on regular basis
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering/IT
- Experience: 5 - 7 yrs of experience preferably with consultancy firm
Critical Skills Sets ( if any):
- Strategic orientation
- Program Management
- Cost consciousness
- Delivery Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Latest Technology understanding
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiations Skills