Manager - Group HR at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Views:1392 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Mahindra & Mahindra - Deputy General Manager - CSR (12-15 yrs)
- Advanced degree (Masters and above) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related fields
- 12-15 years of relevant professional experience in fundraising, corporate partnerships and resource mobilisation - demonstrated experience in raising funds for large scale initiatives; experience in leading teams is an advantage.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE(Optional):
- Leading fundraising and resource mobilization for Project Nanhi Kali - the flagship girl child education CSR initiative of the Mahindra Group.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE ROLE :
- Set annual work plans for resource mobilization, develop and implement fundraising strategy to help Project Nanhi Kali achieve its goal of reaching 1 million girls per year from 2026
- Lead multi-stakeholder engagement for Project Nanhi Kali's resource mobilization efforts; key stakeholders include private sector donors, institutional donors and philanthropic foundations, individual donors/HNIs, implementation partner
- Mobilize resources from international donors through Mahindra Foundation USA and Mahindra Foundation UK
- Manage the entire lifecycle of corporate partnerships including proposals, pitch presentations, on-boarding, MoU signing, grant disbursements and reporting
- Ensure donor retention through sustained engagement with corporate partners, targeted donor communication, timely reporting on programme and finances, accompany donors on field visits, facilitate external impact assessment studies
- Plan and execute fundraising events and campaigns
- Coordinate with implementing NGO partner to ensure smooth on the ground operations
- Represent Project Nanhi Kali at industry forums and donor events to advocate for the cause of girl child education in India
- Curate content for annual reports, social media campaigns, project website, donor newsletters and other project related communication channels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.