Executive - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Logistics
Views:3159 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Mahindra Logistics - Head/General Manager - Legal (10-20 yrs)
Mahindra Logistics - Head/General Manager - Legal (Female Candidates preferred)
1) Manage sensitive/large litigation matters including drafting of plaints, written statements, defense of both Civil and Criminal cases, understanding the court procedures and practices, preparation of case for opinions, briefing of senior counsels, etc.
2) Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters
3) Strategize and closely monitor all major/sensitive litigations filed by the Company and filed against the Company
4) Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
5) Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
6) Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a variety of issues
7) Lead and guide a team of legal professionals
8) Ensure compliance with laws, and deal with authorities in India in relation to the company's business operations
9) Closely work with business and provide them guidance and training on legal and compliance, as and when required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.